Thursday, April 30, 2009

Newborn Pics

Lyla did absolutely amazing during her newborn pictures today. I cannot wait to see them. Shea did such an excellent job. She is so creative. Lyla looked precious! She didn't even fuss until the very end. It will be about a week before we get the pictures back. Shea will set up an online slideshow for friends and family to view. Once I get the address for it I will post it for all to see. Maybe I am a little bias, but Lyla's pictures are going to be absolutely adorable.

As for Dan and I, adjusting to having a baby in the house has been easy. She is starting to stay awake more often, and it seems like she is following us with her eyes. She watched Dan's hand move across her face, and she turned her head and eyes to follow. The things we get excited about are so little, but it is so much fun when she does something new.

I want to say thanks to all of our family and friends that have given us support this past week. All the food and visits have been awesome. It's been so helpful and the company has been great. Thanks again!

1 comment: