Thursday, April 16, 2009

6 days and counting...

6 more days until Dan and I are parents....scary! I went to the doctor yesterday and everything was looking good. We are still on for Wednesday. I can tell Lyla is getting bigger because it's really starting to hurt when she moves around. I can tell she is trying to stretch out by pushing her feet and head out at the same time. My stomach truly looks creepy when she does this. I don't blame her though, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a V position with my feet in my face for 9 months. On another note, TCAP is almost over! My kids have done a really good so far. I know it's exhausting for them. I am exhausted just watching them. I bet it doesn't help that I'm 38 weeks pregnant trying to walk around and monitor. I'm looking forward to tomorrow being my last day until next year. Kinda strange to think about I survived my first year teaching. I would not suggest to others trying to teach your first year and be pregnant. It was definitely tiring at times. I made it though, thank goodness. I have another doctors appointment on Tuesday, so if anything changes I will keep you updated. I'm almost a MOM...agghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment