Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friends and good times!

Yesterday we went to visit Kinsley Marie. She is so tiny and precious. I truly can't remember Lyla being that small. They weighed 1 oz apart and Kinsley just seemed so small. We were so glad we got to see them and that they were doing so well. Sara looks like such a proud mama. Can't wait to have more play dates with them in the future. Tonight we went to the West Creek Summer Picnic. It was so great seeing everyone again. All the West Creek babies were too precious. I swear it seemed like there were babies everywhere. My friend Tearza is pregnant, and she looks awesome. She is going to be such a cute pregnant teacher. Can't wait for play dates with Nolan/Emery (We'll know soon...yay!) Kathryn's little boy, Jackson, is such a cutie. I am so jealous of his head full of hair. I could seriously have some cute hair-dos on Lyla if she had as much hair as him. I always look forward to our get togethers. They are too cute sitting next to each other. I'm so glad I have so many friends with babies and soon to be little ones.

1 comment:

  1. Maddie is missing her friend Lyla! We are out of town all summer it seems like!! We have to get together before you go back to school though. We need to plan something for the beginning of August!! Miss you! And Lyla looks A-DOR-ABLE...I love the picture with the polka dot red bow...she looks just like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete